TWO big things this weekend
1. WARNING - Cold Temps
The weather forecast is COLD. SS Freestyle will operate its programs as per usual this weekend. Here are some things to prepare for:
- Wear extra layers and protection from cold. Warm mittens and hand warmers recommended.
- Explain to your athletes what frostbite is and how it feels.
- Monitor for cold extremities.
- Plan to hike features rather than ski long runs
- Stop frequently for warm-ups to promote being active and staying warm
- groups can warm-up at the Chilcoot Lodge (follow Covid Rules)
The annual raffle is launching this weekend. Amazing prizes donated - Click here
- We need everyone's help sharing the information of when and where to pick-up tickets. This is a big coordinated effort. Please communicate the information to families when they arrive and drop off their kids.
See you this weekend!