G-Style Airhouse Sessions
To ALL female athletes and coaches of the Silver Star Freestyle club,
Come join us for two epic all-girls session at the Airhouse in Kelowna!
3PM - 5PM
February 9 & March 27
*All Ages, All abilities*
Dry-land freestyle training in a very fun and progressive all-girls environment. There are trampolines, gymnastic floors, and a jungle gym, all built to help athletes strengthen their skills and air awareness. This type of dry-land training has a direct and very positive effect on the athletes' skiing.
For more on the Airhouse, Click here.
$ 27 /session (includes 2 hours of 'bounce time' with a trained Aihouse coach)
$4+tax for the Airhouse Grippy Socks (you can keep them after for next time!). If you already have some, you don't have to buy new ones.
Airhouse Kelowna – 730 McCurdy Road, Kelowna, BC V1X 2P7
Times, Registration, and Other Details:
Session 1: Sunday, February 9th, 3-5pm
• Click here to register for Session 1
• Potluck Style Snacks/dinner. Please bring some sharable and preferably somewhat healthy food to help feed
our hard-working athletes (and coaches:)!
Session 2 / Year-End G-Style Event: Friday, March 27th, 3-5pm
• Click here to register for Session 2
• As our Year-End G-Style Event, there will be prizes, give-away swag, and a showing of this season's footage!!!
I'll send more details closer to, but it's sure to be one awesome all-girls party that you won't want to miss!!
If anyone is needing a ride or has extra seats to offer, please let me know and I am happy to help organize carpooling!
What to Bring:
• Comfortable clothes (long pants to avoid knee scraping)
• Airhouse Grippy Socks (if you have them)
• Water Bottle
• Extra Snacks
• Potluck Item for Session 1
If you have any questions, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org