As of Jan 8 BC Snowboard and Freestyle BC has been asked to hold in Phase Two Guidelines as per British Columbia and Interior Health orders.
Freestyle Ski - https://freestylebc.ski/resources/return-to-sport/
Snowboard - https://www.canadasnowboard.ca/en/covid-19-updates/
Provincial Orders -
Non Medical Mask
SS Freestyle is asking all members to wear non-medical masks that cover mouth and nose during these times:
- when less then 3 meters apart
- meeting locations
- lift lines, riding all lifts and unloading lifts.
- when indoors
Please note this means that masks may have to be under a traditional face covering.
- Max 8:1 athlete to coach ratio for all programs
- Three meters distancing (NOT two meters)
- A Social Media restriction is now in place for SS Freestyle skiing and snowboard sanctioned activities. ie. skiing or riding with your coach during program times. Feel free to post away on your own time:)
- Parents - if you watching freestyle club activities please spectate outside the active zone, stay 3 m apart and wear a non-medical mask when closer then 3.
- Volunteers - Please stay 3 m apart and if you have to be closer then 3m wear your non-medical mask.
- Should a club member receive a Covid-19 positive test SS Freestyle asks that it be reported to email@example.com immediately to reduce the spread in our community.
Thanks to all members for working together to keep SS Freestyle skiers skiing and riding!
SS Freestyle Covid-19 Safety plan and information: